Introducing Pinelands Baptist Church
At Pinelands Baptist Church, our desire is for people to encounter the Lord himself, and to reach the conclusion that God is among us, and is proud of how we love one another. We strive to deliver sermons that give our congregation the feeling that God himself was there, among the people at Pinelands Baptist Church.
We are a vibrant, modern and passionate church, who care deeply about the “finished product” – which, ironically will never be “finished” in this life! To the members of Pinelands Baptist Church, the “finished product” is not a large congregation, a bigger building or even a big profile in the community – the “finished product” for us is personal and revolves around who and what we are becoming. We fully believe that we have been placed upon this earth to discover, live and educate others about what it means to be true followers of Jesus and His Word.
If you decide to become a part of the Pinelands Baptist Church and out spiritual family, you will be joining us on the same journey of learning to walk and live as Jesus did. Our leaders believe that when we become followers of this kind, we will be led to respond to the needs and challenges of those who usually would not come through our door.
What we offer
Pinelands Baptist Church provides several enlightening and informative services, all of which will give our congregation a deeper understanding of Jesus and the Word of God. These services include the following, among others:
- Growing Seasons: Growing Seasons is support group aimed at children between the ages of 6 and 13, who are dealing with loss through death, separation, divorce, and custodial care.
- Alpha: The Alpha course is for people who aren’t churchgoers, and each course is open to anyone who would like to attend.
- Divorce Care: Divorce Care is a 13-week program led by friendly, thoughtful people who will guide you through one of life’s most trying experiences.
- Grief Share: The Grief Share Course is a caring support group for those who have lost loved ones through death.
- Life Groups: This is a community group where we study and discuss life, faith and mission in community together with fellow congregation members.
If you would like more information on our sermons, services and how to join our welcoming family, please feel free to visit our website or contact us directly. We look forward to hearing from you!